At Numa Hotels, we know sustainable development is a driving force in our business. That is why we are committed to making our hotels’ growth compatible with environmental protection.
Our Sustainability Policy aligns complies with current national, regional and local legislation. To manage these goals :
- Create a waste management department to implement reduction and elimination strategies with a focus on the circular economy.
- Develop an energy efficiency plan with annual objectives that contribute to the reduction of greenhouse gases. Starting from 2022, Using Solar Energy for our Electricity consumption.
- Minimize the environmental impact of the company and create a model of responsible sourcing and local consumption.
- Work within the commitment to conserve the environments.
- Respect and comply with the legislation and regulations.
- Create a plan to eliminate harmful substances for the environment.
- Promote actions to sequester carbon emissions.
We are integrating all groups and relevant departments into this commitment to continuously improve on our principles.